Skip to main content

Agility competition, 20.09.26

 Second competition at grade 3. This time in Vastse-Kuuste. Judge Rene Blank.

1st course. Agility. There was three moments on the course that could be a problem. On first (sending to the slalom) I completely over handled the situation. But lost only time. Second moment also, Over handled and lost tiny bit of time. Third moment - not a problem :) Results was clean run!!! yepiii. And first place. I was very happy!

2nd agility course. Minnie took off after dog walk towards the tunnel - I dont know if she thought that it goes the same as the last course :), but I managed to stop her before entering the tunnel. We were able to execute the layering the slalom, it worked beautifullllyyy!!! Trouble was on a jump that I did not see it coming. I did not realised that the dogs line goes passing the jump, therefore I did no effort on correcting the line - and Minnie went behind the jump. DSQ. After Minnie was going to tunnel, the juge instructed to go back where our dsq started. This time I managed to pull her correct and also pull her from the tunnel. And in the end very nice see-saw!! I was still happy :)

3rd course. Jumping. We got the DSQ where I was most unsure, because I was too worried about the possible entry to slalom after tunnel. But the slalom was not an issuer actually at all. 

All courses: