Skip to main content

Rally-O competition 19.08.23

 In the second half of August we went to try again in rally obedience competition. 

This time near Tallinn (in Keila), judge was from Latvia, Peteris Akimovs.

1st course. Lulu was doing well. Just one sign she went to down when not supposed to. I felt very good, because Lulu had good mood until the end. The course was quite long and in the end she did get tired. And reversed steps were not successful :). For my big surprise we got only 67 points. Lost -10 from the steps back and -5 from the sit-stand-sit, where she laid down. But then we got 3x-3 with little mistakes and -9 from 1 point deductions and I'm not sure actually what the judge disliked.. Even when I looked critically then I have no clue where about 7 points were lost. But anyway this was just surprising, but i was still very happy of Lulu.  And in the end it was 3rd result so we got to posed on the podium :)

2nd course. Lulu were more tired, but the same in a very good mood. So she jumped up, I was happy that she was concentrating on me. One point the judge was very close, then they had a bit of staring competition :) In the end, Lulu was extra distracted because the previous competitor (dog) :) was pooping in the bushes on our right, that was still smelling there very strong! So Lulu tried to avoid going to the poop direction. All in all, I know that we were fooling around this time and did not expect any good results. Got still 63 points...im not sure if I would have gave us that much :) Still it was 3rd result.


Here we are posing in the award cermony!


Comments